6th Joint IZA/IFAU Conference on Labor Market Policy Evaluation
This conference is jointly organized by IFAU (Uppsala) and IZA (Bonn) in a bi-annual rhythm, taking place this year at IZA, in Bonn, on October 6-7, 2016.
The keynote lecture will be delivered by Jeffrey A. Smith (University of Michigan and IZA).
The Program Committee invites submissions for about 15 presentations from academic researchers doing program evaluation research on policy issues related to the labor market. Papers that include innovative approaches, structural modeling or methodological contributions are of particular interest.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Innovative methods for policy evaluation (e.g. field experiments)
- Labor market policies for low-skilled, youth and other disadvantaged unemployed groups
- The effects of labor market policies on inequality (in wages, occupations, job tasks etc.)
- Relationship between labor market policies and health outcomes
- The effects of minimum wages
- Interaction between labor market and education policies
- Policies to integrate refugees and migrants into the labor market