13th IZA Conference: Labor Market Policy Evaluation
We are very pleased to announce the 13th IZA Conference on Labor Market Policy Evaluation. This conference is an initiative of the Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) in Bonn and will start in the morning of October 5 and end in the afternoon of October 6, 2017. The conference dinner takes place on the evening of October 5, 2017.
The keynote lecture will be delivered by Imran Rasul (University College London and IZA).
The Program Committee invites submissions for about 15 presentations from academic researchers doing program evaluation research on policy issues related to the labor market. Papers that include innovative approaches or methodological contributions are of particular interest.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Innovative methods for policy evaluation (e.g. field experiments)
- Labor market policies for low-skilled, youth and other disadvantaged unemployed groups/welfare recipients
- Policies to integrate refugees and migrants into the labor market
- Relationship between labor market policies and health outcomes
- The effects of labor market policies on inequality (in wages, occupations, job tasks etc.)